Also know as Offshore HD single feed mode.
There have been issues with customers receiving the OSM No Sat Signal on their HD boxes after the new software for the HD planner has been downloaded – this has mainly been affecting customers who only have 1 feed going into the back of their HD boxes.
To resolve this issue – please use the following process:
A physical check may be required by the customer to look at the connections at the back of the box. If the customer has only one input connected to either Dish Input 1 or Dish Input 2 then follow the instructions to resolve the No Satellite Signal or loss of programme listings.
- Ensure that the dish input is connected via Dish Input 1 and the Sky+HD box is not currently recording.
- Press services and highlight the Settings menu using the right arrow button and press select.
- Press 0, 1 and select.
- The Setup tab will be highlighted within the Installer menu.
- Press select and use the down arrow to highlight Single Feed Mode within this menu.
- Using the left / right arrows change to On.
- Press the green (save) button when you're done.
- A warning on screen message (OSM) will then be displayed: Single Feed Mode – Caution. This will take a few minutes to complete. Pressing select will reboot your Sky+, and current recordings will be stopped. It will then mean you can only record one programme at a time; and Anytime will be unavailable. Press select to continue or backup to cancel.
- Press select to continue, and your Sky+HD box will be rebooted.
- Any current recordings will be stopped due to the reboot.
- Anytime will be disabled.
- Auto-standby will be enabled.