Configure SIM settings on a Reolink - SD card
These CCTV cameras need a file copying to the SD card that is inserted into the camera.
You'll need the following to hand:
- Your camera
- An SD card - either 16GB or 32GB
- A computer to copy files to the SD card
- Download our preconfigured file here, which contains the settings for most data plans (please check your welcome email to ensure the APN matches).
- Copy the downloaded file to the root directory of your Micro SD card. Ensure that the SD card is formatted to FAT32.
- Turn off the camera, then carefully install the SD card and power on the camera.
- Wait for 20 seconds and proceed to press and hold the reset button using a needle in order to initiate a factory reset of the camera. During the factory reset process, you will observe the status red LED light flashing 3 times.
The camera will automatically update the APN information. After the update, it will perform a reboot. You will notice a solid blue LED light for 3 seconds, followed by a solid red LED light. Furthermore, you will hear the voice prompt "APN setting has been imported successfully. Network connection succeeded" if the APN import is successful.