Configure APN settings on a Celerway Stratus
Here's how to configure the access point name (APN) on a Celerway Stratus router.
- Access the STRATUS device UI.
- In the Network Overview tab, navigate to the Modems section, enter the SIM card’s pin code in the Pin code field and click Unlock.
- Copy the ICCID number for the Modem.
- In the Network Settings tab, navigate to Customs APN, click on APN menu and paste the ICCID in the empty field.
- Type the APN in the APN field, click Add and Restart modem(s).
- The APN is now activated.